RING SIZE GUIDE
Ring Size Guide
Finding your Syddall ring size
www.syddalldiamonds.com uses Hong Kong ring sizing.
Method 1: Using a previously fitted ring
* Find a ring that fits exactly the finger which your new Syddall ring will be worn.
* Place the ring over the circles in the measurement chart.
* The inner edge of the ring should match with the outer edge of the circle.
Method 2: Using a string for new measurements
* Take a piece of string and wrap it around the finger which the ring will be worn.
* The string should fit comfortably around your finger and should not cut your finger.
* Measure the length of the string to get the circumference of your finger.
* Look up your ring size.
We recommend picking the larger of the 2 if your measurement falls between 2 sizes.
Please note that the ring size guide provided is a guide of true ring size and may not be an exact measure. Sizing will differ by ±1mm.
Actual ring sizing depends on the measurement by our professional staff.
www.syddalldiamonds.com provides size exchanges according to the circumstances set out in our terms and conditions.
Tips for measuring your ring sizing:
* Don’t measure your fingers when they are cold. The most accurate measurement is determined at room temperate.
* Measure your finger at the end of the day, just as you would try shoes.