RING SIZE GUIDE
Ring Size Guide
Finding your Syddall ring size
www.syddalldiamonds.com uses Hong Kong ring sizing.
Method 1: Using a previously fitted ring
* Find a ring that fits exactly the finger which your new Syddall ring will be worn.
* Place the ring over the circles in the measurement chart.
* The inner edge of the ring should match with the outer edge of the circle.
Method 2: Using a string for new measurements
* Take a piece of string and wrap it around the finger which the ring will be worn.
* The string should fit comfortably around your finger and should not cut your finger.
* Measure the length of the string to get the circumference of your finger.
* Look up your ring size.
We recommend picking the larger of the 2 if your measurement falls between 2 sizes.
Please note that the ring size guide provided is a guide of true ring size and may not be an exact measure. Sizing will differ by ±1mm.
Actual ring sizing depends on the measurement by our professional staff.
Tips for measuring your ring sizing:
* Don’t measure your fingers when they are cold. The most accurate measurement is determined at room temperate.
* Measure your finger at the end of the day, just as you would try shoes.